The Squirrel Table

SiCk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wakeuphate.com
Wednesday afternoon i decided since it was a nice day when i was on my way home i cycled into the forest that's down beside my house and noticed they had a little save the red squirrels table, with food in it etc to feed them when they need it.

I Was quite angry at myself for this, as i messed up about 5 shots of a rare little red squirrel with big ears, looked so cute, thanks to over exposing the pictures and making them all blurry, all cause i went and pressed the wrong button on my camera... duh Mark... anyways, heres some i did get, the little grey squirrel that was wondering what the hell the shutter noise was, and the cheeky little birds trying to get into the squirrel box to steal some food of their own.

Problem was i had to be really close for these as i only have an 18-55mm Lens at the moment, and i think i was scaring them away a bit :(

Done as requested :D.

And the little curious squirrel looks at us in the cutest manner every. How brave to go about photographing wild animals with a 18-55mm lens! You must have been really quiet - other than the sound of the shutter, which made this little fellow look so astonished. :D

LaFoto said:
Done as requested :D.

And the little curious squirrel looks at us in the cutest manner every. How brave to go about photographing wild animals with a 18-55mm lens! You must have been really quiet - other than the sound of the shutter, which made this little fellow look so astonished. :D

hahah, yep, it was quite hard... i sat in the same spot for like 30 minutes, just waiting for one to appear, before that i had the Beep function on, on my camera, so when it focused it let out a beep, i think thats what he heard at first, then i snapped the shot heh :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back