What's new

The streets at daybreak.

Matty-Bass

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
685
Reaction score
20
Location
Edmonton, AB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was cold and deserted when I took these pictures this morning. The odd car would roll by so I waited to snap these.

I'm not too satisfied with the pictures but that's only because I didn't really know what I was doing. I was just pointing and shooting, not using any of the settings whatsoever. :lmao: Crits are welcome.

1)
20060102_34.jpg


2)
20060102_30edit.jpg


3)
20060102_28edit.jpg
 
I like the first one, very desolate feel to it.

2 & 3, I'm not sure about. Does #2 look better in B&W?

Someone rightly told me in the critique thread that if I didn't know what I was intending, how was I or anyone else supposed to know if it worked. I get the feeling that 2&3 may be suffering from that same issue.
 
i really like the first one, nice tones. The third is good as well

I'd like to see the 2nd one in b&w.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom