What's new

The streets of Busan, South Korea

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From three days of wandering around the Busan/Pusan, South Korea, area:

Pusan_SKorea_5x7_5.jpg


Pusan_SKorea_5x7_1.jpg


Pusan_SKorea_5x7_10.jpg


Pusan_SKorea_5x7_11.jpg


Pusan_SKorea2_5x7_2.jpg


Pusan_SKorea2_5x7_3.jpg


Pusan_SKorea2_5x7_12.jpg
 
i really like the second and third one!

the bar in four is kinda distracting but the train is cool.

nice captures :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
i really like the second and third one!

the bar in four is kinda distracting but the train is cool.

nice captures :D


Thanks, and yeah, I agree about the train shot, but there was nothing I could do there "Must stay behind yellow line, must stay behind yellow line!!!"
 
All of the pictures are very different so therefore interesting and outstanding. Something I have not seen before..a great collection!
Thanks for sharing.
 
I actually really like how the train photograph was shot - those bars down the center of the shot are unusual, but this is an example of an image that clearly breaks the rules of composition and works, for me.

It just looks real.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Thanks everyone! My goal with these was to try and show a cross-section of the city. Altogether in three days I shot something like 800 images with about 25-30 keepers out of that (These aren't necessarily what I consider the best, but the best overview). Unfortunately the conditions were crap, high humidity, overcast skies...
 
I love looking at places I haven't been - please post more. Love #2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom