What's new

..:: The Summer Sea ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
1
Location
Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A photo i took last year in summer.
​

more2gi5.jpg

​
 
Ah. You create desires with your summer photos!
Now I wish I could go on holidays at once!
Lovely shades of blue and those dots of red ... did you up the saturation of the reds only?
 
Great shot, makes me long for warm weather and an ocean to share it with. One question though, how did you emboss the border like that?
 
Lovely shades of blue and those dots of red ... did you up the saturation of the reds only?
I played with the overall brightness and contrast and it brought out the red even more. It was strong in nature. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.

Great shot, makes me long for warm weather and an ocean to share it with. One question though, how did you emboss the border like that?

The border isn't embossed. It's a shadow i placed behind the image i had previously drawn a border on.
 
Sorry for the questions, but how did you do that?
 
I use Adobe Fireworks CS3 to crop and format my pictures for the web. There i simply used the "glow" effect to create a thin white border (by decreasing the glow value to a minimum) and then i added a small shadow effect to the image. It's nothing complicated.
 
how i wish i can go here..
 
Another nice shot, Mersad. I like the way the foreground boats are pointing to a vanishing point.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom