What's new

the sunshine of your love

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
abs 072914.webp
 
Looks nice. Might want to clean your sensor though.
 
I think this may be too blurry to be considered a good abstract IMHO.
There's a fine line. I think this one just crosses it.
Looks more like dressing up a mistake than intentional abstraction.

And hamlet does have a point about that V-shaped sensor turd (or what looks like one). ;)

"Out damn spot!"

Maybe "hamlet" should change his name ...
 
Thanks guys.

Yeah, I cloned some spots and such and then got lazy about the "V" because it's pretty light, but I will go back and remove it. BTW, it's not sensor dirt because it's not in any shot I've taken with that camera before or since. Like the stuff I cloned out it must be a scratch (in focus) on the plastic panel on which this pattern was projected (early AM sun through a glass block wall, I think).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom