A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2010 #1 - Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
Stormchase No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 108 Location Phoenix Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 26, 2010 #2 I like it, That looks like the colorado monument area no?
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Stormchase said: I like it, That looks like the colorado monument area no? Click to expand... Nope. California Mojave Desert. The area looks like a lot of other different areas. I think that's why Hollywood likes it.
Stormchase said: I like it, That looks like the colorado monument area no? Click to expand... Nope. California Mojave Desert. The area looks like a lot of other different areas. I think that's why Hollywood likes it.
Stormchase No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 108 Location Phoenix Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 26, 2010 #4 I agree! this is what i was thinking of ... just took it out the window with a cheap p&s Thats a great landscape area out there. Your color and light is very nice in your shot. I still have much to learn about landscapes!
I agree! this is what i was thinking of ... just took it out the window with a cheap p&s Thats a great landscape area out there. Your color and light is very nice in your shot. I still have much to learn about landscapes!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 26, 2010 #5 Excellent shot Abraxas Regards
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Frequency said: Excellent shot Abraxas Regards Click to expand... Thanks. -