The THANK YOU thread!!!!

No, jon, thank YOU.
(this could go on eternally, couldn't it? ;) )

...why isn't there a "you're welcome" thread?

:( Stop it! Ya'll are making me cry! That's so sweet for all of you to be thanking each other!!!

So here's my attempt at giving thanks - I want to thank aprilraven, my bestest girlfriend (and her little dogs too) for telling me about the forum. She has great pictures on her office wall!!! I have to have a "raven" fix every day before I go to work. :love:

Also to "you know who you are" for helping aprilraven figure out who I was.:mrgreen:

Lastly but not lessly thanks to everyone that's responded to my attempt at poetry.:angel:

:blushing: :blushing:
Alexandra said:
I have a lot of people to thank...
Chase, of course, who made it all possible
All Mods for moderating and being such amazing people all as much as you are.
For so awesomely editing my pics: JonK, Woodsac and Jocose
For always posting incredible and inspiring work: woodsac, chiller and Jm, of course
For the "conspiracy or coincidence" thread: Jocose, Shutteredeye aka Bace with a period, aprilraven for starting it all and everybody else who participated. it was crazy!
And special thanks to people I simply enjoy a lot, thaks to all of you for being so awesome: Britt (peanuts), Jason the healer (JTHphoto), Darin for making us speak of potholes in china, Chiller for Seasons Grievings, Jocose for indeed being jocose, Jon (Verbal) cause as says your rep caption you really do have a spectacular aura about, and of course Mentos, aprilraven and anicole
And everybody who comments my pics and makes me wanna go on: THANKS!!!
Thanks to everybody here for being inspiring and so kind to me. I love you all. :hug::

Rock on people!
:headbang:

...now i'm sure i'm forgetting someone..?

Most reactions

Back