D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I mentioned in the last post of a few mountain shots that the landscape was beautiful; with the fog dropping and the snow falling it felt almost other worldly in the mountain.. And then I saw this....

The_Thing.jpg

I mentioned in the last post of a few mountain shots that the landscape was beautiful; with the fog dropping and the snow falling it felt almost other worldly in the mountain.. And then I saw this....

View attachment 167531
Strange and cool!

Reactions: D7K
very beautiful also the quality is great .... I also like the title very guessed!

Thanks guys, you know when you have a one of those days where you hit keeper after keeper and the world around you seems to beg you to shoot it, it was one of those days.... mostly they look like bnw but I promise these are full colour shots! They are also the shots I’ve had to edit the least of probably any shots I’ve taken... really gave me a pat on the back heading into this year!

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

View attachment 167531
Interesting image. You just don't want to be there when that thing thaws out and wakes up!

I didn't see any eyes so I'm pretty sure it's asleep. That was definately a great outing for keepers! :)

Most reactions

Back