What's new

The Tridge

spang1mw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
165
Reaction score
45
Location
Northern Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out a couple of days ago and this is one of the shots that I came back with. I like the symmetry in the image.

1. $8455714753_3030d322f8_b.webp
 
I've been here before. I was visiting a friend at the time who lived up there. Neat area up there.

At first, I thought the blacks were too much, but once I threw it into PS, they seemed fine. Maybe add a little more contrast to the sky. But overall, pretty nice

After taking a 2nd look, you're slightly to the left of the center of the tridge. It sticks out like a sore thumb to me now
 
Last edited:
I've been here before. I was visiting a friend at the time who lived up there. Neat area up there.

At first, I thought the blacks were too much, but once I threw it into PS, they seemed fine. Maybe add a little more contrast to the sky. But overall, pretty nice
Thanks! It's one of the nicer cities up here in Central Michigan I've always enjoyed visiting it. I took the shots during mid day with really harsh lighting so that's probably one of the reasons the blacks look a little too much. I'll have to mess around with the picture and try to get some more contrast in the sky and see how that looks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom