The true darkside 28 PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are a sweeet set of pics!!! The horned snake looks like the devils right hand man!!

Very cool pics. I just went with my son to the opening of Arachnitopia at the Ft. Worth Zoo. He loved it, but I am not real fond of them.

I hate those damn centipedes. They freak me out. I saw way too many in Africa when we were there. They are definately bad ass though. I've seen them kill scorpions and camel spiders.

Anyways, great pics and thanks for sharing them with us.

These pics are awesome!!! I couldn't believe the size of the pedes in St. Croix, USVI when I lived there. They were huge!!!

creepy crawly, made me itchy

I don't think you could pay me enough, lol.

Great pics though - the ones I could stand to look at.

These are amazing.
Some are disgusting but WOW

So many to choose from, but I think #20 is really something special.

"~Yessssss, my preciousesssss~"

Unfortunately, my girlfriend would probably beat me with a shovel if I was to come home with any one of these wonderful critters, so I'm especially glad that you've posted these intimate images.

incredible pictures. they aren't anything that would send chills down my spine or cause me to lose any sleep, but im just weird like that. i love the "darkside" type creatures.

im curious though. what type of snake is that in picture #9? i swear i know what kind it is, but i just cant think of it right now.

There are so many amaizing ones! I love the snake one eating the baby mouse.. and the .thing.. holding all its eggs!

Also my favorites. Love the colors and crispness. Creepiness never looked so gorgeous!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back