H hdukphotographs TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2007 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2007 #1 Shot this in Edinburgh decided to edit it in color and b/w.Tips and opinions welcome.
R ruffy TPF Noob! Joined Aug 6, 2007 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Hope, AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2007 #2 Let me start by saying that I'm no expert but I don't think there's enough contrast in it for B&W. The color one has a 60's feel to it to me and a little washed out. I really like the color one...just a little light
Let me start by saying that I'm no expert but I don't think there's enough contrast in it for B&W. The color one has a 60's feel to it to me and a little washed out. I really like the color one...just a little light