lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 #1 The UK's latest Police car http://thephotoforum.com/gallery/files/7634-1F5D4299.jpg
ThomThomsk TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2005 Messages 441 Reaction score 3 Location 50º north Mar 3, 2006 #2 Nice little Austin 1300 there. That particular car was registered in south east London in 1972 or '73. Don't ask me how I know. I'll get my anorak... Thomsk
Nice little Austin 1300 there. That particular car was registered in south east London in 1972 or '73. Don't ask me how I know. I'll get my anorak... Thomsk
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Mar 3, 2006 #3 It's also been in The Sweeney. It was the last 1100 to be decommissioned as a Panda apparantly. So there. Rob
It's also been in The Sweeney. It was the last 1100 to be decommissioned as a Panda apparantly. So there. Rob
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 3, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 The odd thing was that that photo was taken at an AIRSHOW, it didn't fly
Adriano TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2006 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Somewhere Mar 3, 2006 #5 Great shot Andy