The University of Western Ontario

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first batch of many of my school, UWO

#1 - The Richmond Street main gates (or what I can take without standing on Richmond Street, which is quite the busy throughfare)

richgatestn3.jpg

#2 - The school logo and motto, 'Truth and Usefulness'

mottoqr5.jpg

#3 - The 'Medway' building in the Medway-Syndenham combined residence area..there's, like, 7 or 8 residences throughout campus, Med-Syd is one

medwayeu6.jpg

#4 - The Mathmetics building. I don't think I will EVER set foot inside ;)

mathea0.jpg

#5 - Some brickwork on the Don Wright faculty of music building

wrightqh6.jpg

#6 - The pretty little path on the way to the Physics and Astronomy building

pabpathth6.jpg

#7 - The iconic and classic shot of UWO and part of the school letterhead logo, University College

uchilljf7.jpg

#8 - UC with a tree in front of and beside it

treeuciw2.jpg

----

Damn, it's good to be back

Cheers...it's a beautiful campus, I'm going to go bananas for th enext few years :)

Very nice images, especially#3 and #8.

The majority of students who I know who have attended classes at UWO only have positive words to say. It is a wonderful university.

Peanuts and Doc - UWO's been fantastic. Last year was a blast, and this year (going into second) looks to be even more fabulous. Classes start in a week, I already have most of my books, and I already can't even wait to get started :D

It's a beautiful day today, so I'm hoping for a beautiful sunset...don't have anything planned, so I may head out to campus for the evening and see what happens ;)

Very cool series. Makes me wanna go back to school. Betcha if you sneak down in that basement, you can get some good darkside shots.:lmao:

Haha, i'll see if i can get down there one evening when there's a full moon and it's clear out...see what I can do :D

And a couple sunset/getting there shots from tonight

#1 - The sun setting over Brescia College, the all-women's affiliate with UWO

bresciasetlo7.jpg

#2 - Another of Brescia. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to the University College while the lighting was good

bresciaset1kf9.jpg

#3 - A relatively boring shot of the UC, this time from the rear

uchill1dw3.jpg

Any thoughts on the other shots? :)

Most reactions

Back