The Usual Suspects - Criminal Line Up...

daithi33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photographed these friendly guys on a recent trip through Co. Mayo. Comments and feedback appreciated as always,

Thanks,
daithi

3461395938_7244a1b51e_o.jpg

This photo made me genuinely smile! It wasn't what I expected but it's really cool.

This is funny, and they all look fairly curious but tame, and they have wonderfully GREEN pastures! :D The trees out there in the west are lagging behind sprouting their new leaves just a bit, aren't they? ;)
(I'm only saying so because spring did not "spring", but EXPLODED with the three weeks of wonderful weather we've had of late, and between the day we left for our holidays and the day we returned, everything had turned from "drab" to "spring-green". Wonderful!)

Cheers D40bby - the title was probably a bit misleading but thanks for the feedback.

LaFoto - I have never come across sheep so curious as this lot. Usually they run a mile if you come anywhere close to them but these guys lined up for the shot. I was literally laughing taking the picture. The trees are lacking foliage - it took a while for Spring to kick in here. Can't complain now though - the sun's been shining for the past few weeks - it's great. Long may it last - thanks for the comments.

daithi

Most reactions

New Topics

Back