E EricBrian TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2008 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2008 #16 Wow, very good shots. The B&W is absolutely perfect.
Montana TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 1,533 Reaction score 0 Location Eastern Montana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 14, 2008 #17 All I can say is WOW! The biggest city I have ever been to has 80,000 people....I can barely get my mind around these pictures! Well done! Derrick
All I can say is WOW! The biggest city I have ever been to has 80,000 people....I can barely get my mind around these pictures! Well done! Derrick
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 thanks for the kind comments everyone!
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 15, 2008 Banned #19 I like #2 a heck of allot! Nice!
S switchback TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Essex/UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2008 #20 Amazing photos, i love them!
Dikkie1 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 999 Reaction score 354 Location Belgium / Brussels Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 16, 2008 #21 Really Nice Shots !
jlbrew3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location Lake Forest, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2008 #22 Great shots, love the angles and the new perspectives.