What's new

The Way

pdq5oh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
184
Reaction score
12
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's one I got a few weeks ago. Also a BW conversion of the same. Taken with my Tamron 17-50 at 17mm, 1/60 at f8.

theway.jpg
thewaycopybw.jpg
 
As much as I love B&W, I think the color version is better because the color differences give you some separation between the path, trunks and foliage which is largely absent in the B&W. If you want to work with the B&W, you could try selectively increasing the contrast in the path and maybe darkening a little bit around the edges of the frame.
 
Thanks for the replies. I loved B&W when shooting film. I have personal problems doing enough processing in digital ha. I'll try and make some changes to improve the B&W version. Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom