The west coast of Soctland (6 pics)

I cropped away the tire and some of the dead space in the sky and removed the purple, thoughts?

stalker castle reedit-5495 by Mark Coull, on Flickr

I like how you cropped the top and bottom, much better, but it feels unbalanced to me. I know you wanted to get the tracks in the frame but I think it would be better having more space on the right of the dock and having the castle more centered or just left of centre. You would lose most of the track but I think that's ok. But I think that's more a personal preference thing.

I like the edit. For me, keep the tracks. They are an important part of the picture and help give it some story telling character. Was the tire something used? I think I probably would have just physically moved it out of the picture when shooting. Nice job!

How much of a window do they have to make those handcar deliveries at the site in #3?
Hey, not ignoring your question, I don't know the answer, but I have contacted them to find out!

#1 is beautiful. Have yet to visit Scotland. This shot makes me want to bump it up a couple notches on my list of places to see in the next couple of years.

Anyone visiting Scotland should find the A82 road near Glasgow and just drive North along it for as far as possible. This is the way to some of the best scenery in the world.

OK being Jockanese I am a little biased but it is stunning. Oh and BTW it will almost certainly be raining.

#1 is beautiful. Have yet to visit Scotland. This shot makes me want to bump it up a couple notches on my list of places to see in the next couple of years.
Thanks, you should especially in the better weather. Scottish weather is sometimes like rolling a dice, never know what you are going to get.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back