What's new

The Westminster view

Mo.

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
175
Reaction score
35
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice job on the edit, especially the shadows under the bridge. The colours are lovely too.
 
In the first image the "green smudge" is barely visiable but in your creative edit it's very distracting imho. I like #1.
 
Wierd, I don't see a green smudge on either image. Where are you seeing it?
 
Left side in the sky is the green smudge
 
Like your editing. I am brand new to PS. Good skill.
Just a friendly remind, morning and evening shadow should have opposite directions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom