the "whats your screen name mean?" thread

I don't sleep all that much and tend to stay up very late. I started using this name about 5 years ago when I DJ'ed and it just stuck around.

Remember kids, there is life after 2am! :)

zendianah: always nice to meet a fellow practitioner of the path. :)

my dad made it for me in 5th grade to use as my screen name.

It's my name. LOL

Put my name on a mailinglist once and either I was drunk while writing it, or they were while reading it, because they send me letters adressed to Puscas.

so I had others be creative for me ;)

pascal

I asked hubby for two words that described me. This is what he came up with. heh

I was here previously as Mrs.LOW-N-SLOW, which went back to my hunny originally (LOW-N-SLOW) which went back to his cars, low and slow. We keep it in the slow lane ;)

Now, I'm just Vanessa- still with my hunny, but it wouldn't let me reuse my name, and I couldn't find it anywhere :grumpy:

I don't sleep all that much and tend to stay up very late. I started using this name about 5 years ago when I DJ'ed and it just stuck around.

Remember kids, there is life after 2am! :)

zendianah: always nice to meet a fellow practitioner of the path. :)

:)

I was made an honorary member of the Utopi Indian tribe and they gave me this name - I just use a phonetic spelling.
In their language it means "he who goes places".

i always thought it was a subsidiary of Hertz Rent-a-car....

I suppose the meaning behind mine should be told.

As far as I know, it has nothing to do with doobies, smoking doobies, or the Doobie Brothers.

Many years ago, some friends and I were at the arcade in a local college, and they have huge TV's with Xbox 360's and Xbox Live. The systems had people gamertags that were left on the Xbox after playing on them, "Doobs" was on there, and I chose that one, and it stuck for the rest of the while. (Useless side note: This was also on the same day I bought my Holga) Also, I owned my friends at Halo 2 that day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back