Mazzarooney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sony DSLR A200, f/8, ISO 100

Paradisio018.jpg

Thanks

I like this one...simplistic yet full of wonder...its an old wheel....why is it where it is? all sorts of questions and thoughts flash in my mind as I look at this photo...only thing I notice is the bottom of the photo seems to be a little too over-exposed....but other than great photo...thanks for sharing with us

I like this shot. Normally, I would say there's too much negative space to the left of the wheel, but I think it actually works well in this shot. If you have the ability to, I might bring the exposure down in PP maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of a stop, if nothing else than to see if that looks better.

This shot isn't doing much for me...I think it's because it's taken from a very typical point of view...photog standing upright shooting down toward the subject. To make it a little more interesting it would have been nice to get down lower to shoot. Maybe even get closer and show the difference in textures between the smoothness of the spokes or rim and the rough rock wall. The B&W conversion needs a little more contrast. Not liking that big shadow to the left of the wheel. Also wish the wheel was on the left side of the frame.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back