The Widowmaker

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
398-3729.jpg

COOL TREE!! it looks like it's a carnivorous tree, set to pickup any deer that walks by, wrap them up and suck them dry, with a boneyard at the base.

COOL TREE!! it looks like it's a carnivorous tree, set to pickup any deer that walks by, wrap them up and suck them dry, with a boneyard at the base.

Thank you- It's a strange one.

nice picture!
is that tree broken? 'cause it looks like it going to fall!

Typically a "widowmaker", is a dead tree that shouldn't be stood under. A branch falls off and hits a guy in the head, presto- a "widow" is made! This particular tree flash burned in a forest fire a few years ago and is just starting to fall apart.

Typically a "widowmaker", is a dead tree that shouldn't be stood under. A branch falls off and hits a guy in the head, presto- a "widow" is made! This particular tree flash burned in a forest fire a few years ago and is just starting to fall apart.
Thanks I was going to ask about the name, as for the image I like the high contrast look

what an interesting tree, love it. also love the song on your signature :)

Thanks. It was too wierd to pass up.

...About time to change it, so I'll post it below;
-
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I
~Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd
-
It's in my top 20 Pink Floyd songs.

Thanks I was going to ask about the name, as for the image I like the high contrast look

I was hoping to try something different on it, but time flies and I have to get ready for a Zzyzx April (3 trips). :)

hey thats my christmas tree. whered you get that? great looking tree, great looking pic!

:) Thanks. I hope there was something better underneath it for you than the tree implies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back