The wifey @ 30wks (warning: belly photos! ;) )

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Cruising right along, only about 10 wks to go. I can't believe we're going to have a little yowler in just a few weeks!!! :shock: :thumbsup:

These were shot with the new 50mm f/1.8 lens. I really like that little glass! Harder to judge lighting, esp with flash though.

IMG_1651_edited_RS.jpg

IMG_1669_edited_RS.jpg

wow! Wonderful shots Sharky! I'm sure you are very happy together!

Your wife has a priceless expression on the second picture. She looks so happy and content (almost in love, if that's possible) with her pregnancy. Good capture.

Cruzin said:
Your wife has a priceless expression on the second picture. She looks so happy and content (almost in love, if that's possible) with her pregnancy. Good capture.

yes!

Wow! I have to say, your photography has really improved during her pregnancy. Not that the other pictures weren't good as well, but these two are by far the best in my opinion! Great work!

I like these.

In the first one, she seems to be cradling the baby.

The second one is enhanced by the soft focus. It has a gentle look and says "tenderness".

Fantastic photos...I knew you would love that lens.

She is beautiful! These photos are lovely. I think your perspective on the second image was inspired! Great shots! :D

We're getting excited to see the little bugger, too, ya know!! :wink:

Thanks for the great comments everyone. She certainly does make a great model!! :D Hopefully the kid looks like her. hehehe!

I do love that 50mm f/1.8. Great DOF and I can shoot in such low light. Wow. FWIW, I did the soft-focus in post-processing in photoshop using that technique I posted a few weeks back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back