What's new

The Window to your soul..

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Location
North Alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Once had a friend tell me your eyes were the windows to your soul.. Figured i would use it as a title.. lol.

DSC_2906.jpg


Whatcha think?
 
Reminds of cover for a survival horror game.
 
It's really nice, probably one the best eye macros I've seen, but let's be honest, it's not like we haven't all seen this shot tons of times from tons of other people.

That being said, the contrast, tack sharp detail, and especially the veins make this a really good shot.
 
I really like this photo but I have a fascination with eyes so I'm a bit bias. I especially like the dark colors around the eye and the pupil is just killer. Love it.
 
Thats hands down the best eye shot I have ever seen. The detail is insane!! Niceeeeee :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom