What's new

The "Yellow Car"

Silverado_13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Alpharetta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a little photoshoot I did about a month ago for a customer of the shop that I work at. The car made 1265rwhp/1103rwtq on 18 lbs of boost and is capable of making 2000+ to the tires.

All pictures were shot with my puny 5.0 MP Canon point and shoot and a tripod. None of the photos are post-processed. Upgrading to a Canon Rebel XS very soon.

All comments (positive or negative) are appreciated. I'm still learning. Enjoy. :mrgreen:

100_1897.jpg

100_1904.jpg

100_1918.jpg

100_1920.jpg

100_1921.jpg

100_1925.jpg

100_1929.jpg

100_1933.jpg

100_1936.jpg

100_1939.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1941.jpg

100_1942.jpg

100_1946.jpg
 
im sorry but i cant belive that has 1300 pounds of torque that car would be twisted into a beer can. Nice pics. S0rry i am just not a corvette fan.
 
im sorry but i cant belive that has 1300 pounds of torque that car would be twisted into a beer can. Nice pics. S0rry i am just not a corvette fan.

Somehow I knew that was coming. The 835/673 run was made on 8 pounds of boost.

Here you go. :-P

scan00012.jpg
 
yea i just went to the website and saw that holy crap is all i got to say. They had to beef that chassie up so much to handle that much power
 
yea i just went to the website and saw that holy crap is all i got to say. They had to beef that chassie up so much to handle that much power

Yes, we did. Another car with a very similar setup is in the works right now. I have already talked to the customer and have already setup a photoshoot for when we finish his car.
 
Nice images for having used a camera that many would question its capabilities.

Good job with what you had to work with.

I am in Atlanta area too, might look this place up...
 
Nice images for having used a camera that many would question its capabilities.

Good job with what you had to work with.

I am in Atlanta area too, might look this place up...

Thanks!

Yeah man, we're at the shop everyday but Sunday. 10 -6. :thumbup:
 
nice car but it would be better if you edit the background of it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom