Opinion is no where as firm as belief, it changes quite quickly given the right circumstance.You want me to enlighten you? I don't think there's enough time in the day. The fact is you've already formed your opinion and there's not much I can do to change it.
You can never master Rob's unique formula.No-no-no-no-nooo! Don't delete the thread.
This is Rob91's fourth blooper-as-art thread and it needs to live. And while we're at it, check out my_thread , please. I expect to soon gather as many replies as Rob91 usually gathers with his posts. Please!
Ah. That is probably why my thread is still sinking with only your reply so far, Fel ... and here I was hoping that FOR ONCE I'd get a whole lot of replies! I must be doing something wrong. Seriously so... :cry:

Ah. That is probably why my thread is still sinking with only your reply so far, Fel ... and here I was hoping that FOR ONCE I'd get a whole lot of replies! I must be doing something wrong. Seriously so... :cry: