The yellow tree

Is that Bigfoot?:lmao::lmao:

Nah just kidding
I dont perticularly care for it as it just looks out of focus to me ,but if you like it then who else cares? Get a print and hang it!!

man this is beautiful. I think that the reflectiveness off the road is really what makes it for me.

If "bokeh" is a known word, would "sarcasm" also be another known one then?

Rob, your photos do not stand on their own. Sorry.
You may be playing with creating something ABSTRACT, with working with the colours and their patterns more than "naturalism" (which happens to be the essence of photography), and you might believe you are on the fast track towards art by simply NOT focusing, but - sorry - it does not work. Certainly not with this photo. If only the colours were STRONG, but they aren't. If the patterns were PATTERNS, but we can see too well this is a river, bank, trees, sky in the left upper corner (washed out grey).

This is only just a totally out-of-focus snap which makes most of us wish we could get hold of our glasses at last.

this was so far the most qualified post in any of rob's OOF threads!

A wise man once told me this "It's art, you can't mess it up. No one has to understand it but you. Who really understands life except for it's creator?" Makes sense to me. If I take a shot and it speaks to me, I could care less what Suzie Freebush on the internet wants to tell me about it. She should be grateful that I chose to share it with her. (didn't really mean to rant, it just happens sometimes.)

It does kinda hurt my eyes to look at it. Which could be the art in it. Maybe you could call it "Hurt"

A wise man once told me this "It's art, you can't mess it up. No one has to understand it but you. Who really understands life except for it's creator?" Makes sense to me. If I take a shot and it speaks to me, I could care less what Suzie Freebush on the internet wants to tell me about it. She should be grateful that I chose to share it with her. (didn't really mean to rant, it just happens sometimes.)

Such a reasonable statement...I don't know if the boards can handle it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back