What's new

Thematic Images

Tuna2

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
John N Wendy

JohnNWendyFIN.jpg


Camera: Leica MP
Lens: Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron
Film: Provia100
Location: Mt. Rainier


Murphy's N Cheesecake

MurphysNCheesecake.jpg


Camera: Leica MP
Lens: Voigtlander 35/1.7 Ultron
Film: Provia100
Location: My Refrigerator
 
At least you know how to eat!!

Nice shots! I really like #1, I think its the colours and the caos!

Cheers
 
sorry i'm drunk, but really i dont seee what u see, jon n wend ok but that other **** is really nothing, and stuff like that fills this forum, but its boring
 
sorry i'm drunk, but really i dont seee what u see, jon n wend ok but that other **** is really nothing, and stuff like that fills this forum, but its boring

Yes but they are thematic.
 
I really like the first one its very colorful, and the second one is relevant to my interests.
 
Well Tuna I do have to admit that seeing your images for the past year+ over multiple forums, these are not your usual stuff. While not bad, just not what I am used to seeing from you. Now..... with that being said its good to see that you enjoy my favorite two foods! Murphys (best beer ever) :cheers:, and Cheese cake! :thumbup:
 
Well Tuna I do have to admit that seeing your images for the past year+ over multiple forums, these are not your usual stuff. While not bad, just not what I am used to seeing from you. Now..... with that being said its good to see that you enjoy my favorite two foods! Murphys (best beer ever) :cheers:, and Cheese cake! :thumbup:

...and thematicness?
 
...and thematicness?
As someone who looks forward to your posts, I have to agree with DRATOM. Thematicness rocks, though.
 
...and thematicness?

Sorry didn't mean to group the two together, that one works.:blushing: But still not quite your usual.
 
next morning apology:confused:, sorry tuna didnt mean to offend, maybe i did...sorry, #1 i like, 2 still doesnt do it....
 
Never drive nor post when under the influence? :D

The thematicity is interesting.

Have you thought of disabling the frig's interior light and setting up your own scheme? Maybe with two or more teensy mag lites? You know, like a portrait's main and secondary?
 
Never drive nor post when under the influence? :D

The thematicity is interesting.

Have you thought of disabling the frig's interior light and setting up your own scheme? Maybe with two or more teensy mag lites? You know, like a portrait's main and secondary?


i thought and it still doesnt seep in...sorry, maybe i got outta the wrong side of the bed??
 
Themacious.
 
What does "thematic" mean?

First one is interesting, but I think it was overprocessed. (personal opinion of course)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom