Theme Game: Next Photo Should Be ...

ces

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok if its ok with everyone, this is a fun way to spice up the forum and get some great ideas. Heres how it works:

I will post a photo saying: "The photo below IS" and a pic of whatever it may be. The next post, will post a pic of whay I call for and then they can call the next post. Lets see what we come up with. The photo below is:
Digital Nature

Link broken :(

Now your turn; the photo below is:
Anything ROUND and close up:

Enjoy

I moved your new "game thread" to the Photo Themes, this seems to me to be the better place for a game of the kind.

And with the "assignment" to post "anything ROUND and close-up" I came up with my reversed lens macro of the dandelion, which I hope you take for round enough and close-up enough to meet your idea?

Lwenzahn-Macro_11.jpg

Right, so I say the picture below is...

ANYTHING ORANGE

How about the glow from the stage at a secret hippy party?

IMG_2012.jpg

Right, so I say the picture below is...

ZOOM ZOOM!

Yes, the round close up is definately the idea...great shot! Sorry don't have a zoom zoom yet..busy weekend ahead..will try and get one.

Here is an image zoomed in, and it just so happens that the jet is zooming by me! :mrgreen:

I'm just too clever...

thunderbird.jpg

Hey, cool Phazan. But now... what do you say is the next photo up here going to feature??? Think up something!

An aminal

DSC_0021.jpg

The next photo below is:

EARS

Ears...well, one ear, but I hope it still counts.
gabriella9307094.jpg

And the next photo is -

a reflection!

I like this game.

A close up pattern.

Rev-Marco---Finger.jpg

The photo below is TRASH / RUBBISH

Trash / Rubbish in 3D

snickers.jpg

This uses the crossed-eyes method. If you haven't done these before, here's a how-to:

How to View in 3D

Next image is Autumn Harvest.

Believe it or not! In Florida, the autumn harvest is Roses! My roses are just beautiful this time of year!

Rose-3-0850_resize.jpg

The next image is of a doll!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back