Theme park photos

MrSophisticated

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all!

As I said in my introduction topic, I regularly visit theme parks, taking my camera along. You could say I'm a bit of a fanatic (which I am), and a fan of one specific Dutch theme park: Efteling! :)
For those who don't know a little bit about Efteling:
Efteling is a fantasy-themed amusement park in Kaatsheuvel in the Netherlands. The attractions are based on elements from ancient myths, legends, fairy tales, fables and folklore. The park was opened in 1952. It has since evolved from a nature park with a playground and a fairy tale forest into a full-sized theme park. It now caters to both children and adults with its cultural, romantic, and nostalgic themes, in addition to its wide array of amusement rides. It is the largest theme park in the Netherlands and one of the oldest theme parks in the world. It is twice as large as the original Disneyland park in California and predates it by three years. Annually, the park has more than 4 million visitors. Over the years, it has received over 100 million visitors.

Since I visit it there quite often, I try to find new and interesting photos to take. I will now post a couple of photos I took in the past years of going there! The last ones are also using some editing afterwards (changing some lighting and stuff).

Python, the first rollercoaster built at Efteling

Skulls in the haunted mansion of Efteling

A castle in one of Efteling's most famous rides: Droomvlucht (Dream Flight)

One of the squares in the fairytale forest (featuring the Frog King)

'Grave' of Cinderella's mother in front of her fairytale

The watershow (Aquanura) that is played at the end of the day when the park is about to close.

The Frog King fairytale in the fairytale forest

Two puppets in the comical ride Carnaval Festival

Large dragon featured at the wooden rollercoaster (Joris en de Draak)

Well, that was my short list of photos I made over the past 2 years. There are (obviosuly) a lot more, but these were worth posting in my opinion! If you have any feedback, tips or hints maybe, I would love to hear them! :)

Most reactions

Back