What's new

There goes the sun. C&C Wanted.

Deadlock1942

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Elk Grove, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these last night.

Advanced critique VERY MUCH welcome.

#1
P1050847.jpg


#2
P1050841.jpg


Thanks for looking! :hug::
 
cool i like the second one!
 
I like the second one too. The first one has some very nice elements.....but I would have been tempted to have a little less of that bald sky at the top. They both work well as is, though.
 
Advanced criticism huh :P ? There's a spec of dust on image #1 ( far left next to poles and on cloud). I think they could do with some grain personally.
 
Thanks for the replys.

I didn't notice the dust, thanks ocular, guess my lens needs a cleaning.
 
1. I like this, but I wish there was a tad more bit of detail visible in the foreground so the water was not quite so distracting. As is, my eye keeps getting drawn right to that water instead of the sunset.

2. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
I like 2 a lot. I like the colors and the angles in the tower make the picture very interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom