

I caught it without looking at the hint, nice work my friend!
I think the reason I caught it is because sh** like that bugs me too
You should have 'shopped TPF on there while you were at it![]()
That's a clean edit. I can't see any residuals of person you took out on the bottom right side.
I can also see that you cropped the image down just a tad. Do I get a cookie now?
I also like the exposure on the second image alot better. :thumbup:
Edit: Now that i'm looking at it more, I don't think there was any exposure edits were there?
Photoshop? I thought it was the spell checker! :lmao:There is an evil amonst us...
Where's the lady?
I should know better.Why did you NOT straighten the distorted leaning in the photo?
PTLens will fix that wagon. :mrgreen:
In all seriousness, great shot.
Aren't you tempted to give that computer screen (and the corner of the one in the center) the heave ho?
2. The fact is that it shows that technology has intruded, and that it is as much a member of the chaos as everything else in the space.