BluRevo TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Oslo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2008 #1 Hi. I would really like some feedback on this: Thank you for looking!
R realitycheck3907 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location Birmingham, Alabama Sep 19, 2008 #2 I like it. Really pretty flowers and I like how all the color is framed by those white plants.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Hey again, BluRevo. At first I thought this was a photo with selective colouring applied. Now I am no longer quite so sure and think that the surrounding plants might, indeed, be this colourless and grey. If so, then I must say: well spotted!
Hey again, BluRevo. At first I thought this was a photo with selective colouring applied. Now I am no longer quite so sure and think that the surrounding plants might, indeed, be this colourless and grey. If so, then I must say: well spotted!
BluRevo TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Oslo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you for your comments. LaFoto: The plants surrounding were indeed grey