These ignorant women get more screen time than they deserve

George-Carlin-stupid-people.jpg

George Carlin's popularity is based on the delusion that we're all special and unique - and certainly he's not talking about "me".

George Carlin's popularity is based on the delusion that we're all special and unique - and certainly he's not talking about "me".

I freely admit that I am not a smart man, smarter than some but dumbr than lots.

How can anyone be surprised about anything at this point?
TPF at times is similar to watching The View and the Miss America Pageant. Am I way off?

TPF at times is similar to watching The View and the Miss America Pageant. Am I way off?
You ain't wrong.

Sometimes I think we're being punked.

You ain't wrong.

Sometimes I think we're being punked.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. "Sometimes I think we're being punked" should go right next to "Afterthought: Something you should have done before." F'n classic :)

Miss America was on? The View got new hosts? Facebook has a new unlike button?? Good thing I read this thread.

They ought to bring back soaps, that could only be an improvement for daytime. Instead of The View, The Talk, The ...well I can't think of them all that I don't watch.

I give the nurse credit at least for trying to do something worthwhile. I imagine The View might be getting some even newer new hosts! lol

I like that we all lie to ourselves and think that that Miss America is more than just a T&A show.

Miss America should be either, a single mom with 3 kids who works two jobs to support herself or Rhonda Rousey.

First of all, how dare you. It is the pride of our nation.

Second of all, such as, maps, such as, Iraq, such as

I like that we all lie to ourselves and think that that Miss America is more than just a T&A show.

Miss America should be either, a single mom with 3 kids who works two jobs to support herself or Rhonda Rousey.

First of all, how dare you. It is the pride of our nation.

Second of all, such as, maps, such as, Iraq, such as

You have my vote!

This is why I am glad I don't have TV!
Ok, ok, in the RV.....
IF the wind is blowing the right way and NOT too hard, and there are no clouds, no Airplanes, no helicopters....I may get MeTV and ION, sometimes every other word of CBS...
I have nurses in my family, and they are not happy at this show.

And, watching the View is any better???.....strange.....

How did you read what I wrote and not realize that I was talking about The View?

If my comment was about the pageant, then I would have linked to a video of the pageant. :/

I apologize.....At age 64, sometimes I may misunderstand what I read.....the older I get, the less perfect I am........
Realizing we are not as perfect as we thought we were may be a sign of gaining wisdom. At least I hope so . . .

What do you expect? It's reality TV.

And WTF is "we are going to P A U S E our advertising"?
LMFAO.

Most reactions

Back