They are among us . . .

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The camera doesn't lie! Aliens are among us. It is difficult to spot them because only their shadows are visible. Spotted, naturally, in Los Angeles.

1. Detail of cranial structure: unbeatable brain power!
DSC_2629.jpeg

2, A disciplined fighting force on the march, with a portion of the Mother Ship hovering above, just visible at upper right.
DSC_2630.jpeg

3. Clever Camo, as they impersonate the shadows of street lamps in the Urban Light display at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, in May, 2019.
DSC_2630.jpeg

Of course they'd land in LA -- the better to be unnoticed!

(A former Angeleno of 30+ years)

Last edited:
lol, nice pics!
***NEWS FLASH*** The Sun News just reported that everyone should "probe proof" their homes and stay in them until further notice.
There's only one way to stop them!

lol, nice pics!
***NEWS FLASH*** The Sun News just reported that everyone should "probe proof" their homes and stay in them until further notice.
There's only one way to stop them!

A good time to corner the market in aluminum foil hat liners!

Very disturbing images, but not totally unexpected. I, too have experienced the presence of "Aliens" some time ago when I worked in a retail store in Reseda, which is in the center of the Valley, & is seriously hot, especially in the depth of the Summer. We knew when "they" had entered because the infrared motion sensors failed to go off both when they entered & when they exited. This was attributed to the fact that it is well known that their blood runs cold, no doubt due to the elevated temperatures that are normal on "their" home planet. "They" also have a propensity to wear wash 'n' wear clothes that don't exactly fit & also like to move in small overlapping circles. Go figure. Luckily, our ceiling was composed of the old style tin sheets, which apparently did a superb job of blocking the control rays from their "Mother Ship". which seemingly accounted for "their" peculiar circular movements which we attributed to "their" attempts to reestablish contact with the "Mother Ship"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back