They made me do it!!!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got home about a hour ago and found that my Kerry/ Edwards for prez sign was missing from my front yard!!! Argh!!! SOME LITTLE SPOILED BUSH BRAT STOLE IT!!!! Those PUNKS!!!! This has been going around town like a bad case of the crabs!!!(sorry for the harshness but I'm rather pissed!)

FIRST THEY STUCK BUBBLE GUM ON MY BUMPER STICKER AND NOW THIS!!! It has only made me double my sign coverage now!! My girlfriend immediately went to the Kerry head quarters and got the only item they had left which was a sign from their front window(nice folks ah!!) while I rigged up my christmas lights and made the NEW and IMPROVED SIGN!!! It's tightly secure to the ground and the tree behind it. They'll have to rip off the front of the house to get this one!!! I also got some bumper stickers and made a new sign to add to the decor!!

here is a photo of the sign...it's not impressive now but at night it will GLOW!! 8)

Kerrysign1.jpg

vonnagy said:
i noticed there are no bushes growing in your yard....

And there will never be, my friend!! At least none from Texas!:lol:

Thats pretty neat. 8)

Off topic, but they actually have adds around my town too. We (Finland) have a site ( www.varjovaalit.com ) where we can vote and see wich one would win, if we could choose. :lol:

Looks like it would be Kerry. :wink:

Niki said:
Thats pretty neat. 8)

Off topic, but they actually have adds around my town too. We (Finland) have a site ( www.varjovaalit.com ) where we can vote and see wich one would win, if we could choose. :lol:

Looks like it would be Kerry. :wink:

COOL!! That's real encouraging!! I live in a VERY conservative state but have been seeing tons of Kerry support locally. We need all the good joss we can get!!! :D

oriecat said:
That's awesome dude! Show us a pic of it lit up tonight! There have been tons of sign stealings around here also, it sucks.

Oh I had planned too. :D That is if it lasts that long... :lol: :lol:

I'm probably instore for a good egging since it's so close to halloween. Oh well such as life. :cry: :lol: :lol:

What the hell is wrong with people who steal signs or vandalize property based on which candidate someone supports?

There have been plenty of cases of serious vadalism, too. People are insane.

Now, having said that...enough politics, please.

Imagine if you wrote down which house had which sign, then switched each and everyone for the opposite. You could blame the other side and start a war! HAHA I'd be invincible!!!

Is this thing on? Doh!

OOPS! sorry didn't know that was taboo...err...ummm... so how has everyone else's day been?

mygrain said:
OOPS! sorry didn't know that was taboo...err...ummm... so how has everyone else's day been?

The no politics thing is part of the reason this is such a peaceful board.

Now bow to the Chase-master.

WAIT!! does that mean I shouldn't post the pick from tonight when it's in all of it's glory???? :cry: :cry:

If you want to post it in terms of "look what a cool picture this is" or "check out this cool job I did on a sign", I won't ban you for it...:lol: I just want to avoid the "Kerry is a...." or "Bush is a...." and so on and so forth.

People are just too divided about politics (which obviously you have had plenty of first hand experience with), so I want to avoid the nonsense that goes along with political "discussions". I appreciate you respecting my requests.

Most reactions

Back