What's new

They will watch over you...

coastietech

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
Va, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I went back to the cemetery again today. I promise it's not for morbid reasons. I just find it to be extremely calming and quite. Also there are some really amazing sculptures. Well let me know what you think. As always comments and critiques are always welcome.

1.
Portsmouthpark4-20-07-01.jpg


2.
Portsmouthpark4-20-07-02.jpg


3.
Portsmouthpark4-20-07-03.jpg


4.
Portsmouthpark4-20-07-04.jpg


5.
Portsmouthpark4-20-07-07.jpg


And here is a random photo of a bird I saw today.

6.
Portsmouthpark4-20-07-08.jpg
 
I have no clue why but #2 really caught my emotions. It is my clear favorite followed by #1.
 
I think number 2 is the best shot here. It suit the theme of the cemetary very well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom