they're little and they're fast!

Great stuff squirrals must be the fave animal I seen photographed :thumbup::mrgreen:

As we know there are lots of shots of Squirrels (I'm guilty as charged) but they're just so darn cute how can you not snap em :)

Nice.

Squirrels! :boogie:

Man, these pictures really make my day. How can you not like these critters?
Great pics. 2nd and last are my favorits. Thanks!

pascal

Those are very nice pictures.
You're right they are little and fast and hard to get a clear shot at, although when I try to shoot them I don't use a camera.:D

Mainiac said:
Those are very nice pictures.
You're right they are little and fast and hard to get a clear shot at, although when I try to shoot them I don't use a camera.:D

don't touch the squirrel! :playball:

pascal

They show such great emotions in their little faces :) Nice shots.

AND THE HAVE RABIES! jk they are so cute ^__^ I want one. I like the first one and the last one the best.

How can anyone mean to shoot squirrels ... other than with a camera :shock:
They are too cute to be shot (and especially our European red squirrels are getting quite rare, as a matter of fact, with an ever increasing influx of the grey American squirrel).

And they ARE fast!
Man. The red ones here ... you hardly ever even SEE them. And whooosh, there they are, high up in the tree and well hidden. I have NEVER so far managed to photograph a squirrel with any success. Never!

Therefore: congratulations on these photos. There may be many squirrel photos about but hey, each of them is cute in its own way. They just have these funny faces! And while I do like your whole series here, Moshe, if you'd force me to name one or two favourites, I'd say: the second and the last-but-one are my personal favourites.

LaFoto said:
They are too cute to be shot (and especially our European red squirrels are getting quite rare, as a matter of fact, with an ever increasing influx of the grey American squirrel).

And they ARE fast!
Man. The red ones here ... you hardly ever even SEE them. And whooosh, there they are, high up in the tree and well hidden. I have NEVER so far managed to photograph a squirrel with any success. Never!

Therefore: congratulations on these photos. There may be many squirrel photos about but hey, each of them is cute in its own way. They just have these funny faces! And while I do like your whole series here, Moshe, if you'd force me to name one or two favourites, I'd say: the second and the last-but-one are my personal favourites.

its that bad in the UK that the Red Squirrel can only be found in about 3 or 4 places, last time I saw one I was about 5 years old!

BTW

stunning photos

LaFoto said:
They are too cute to be shot

They're not so cute when they chew holes all through ones screen-in-porch to get at some birdseed. :er: And to put anyones mind at rest I only shoot them with a pellet gun so it doesn't kill them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back