What's new

Things that fly

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Although I had a heavy work day I stole a few minutes here and there on my travels to keep testing the 80-400VR lens.

These two images I shot at 250/sec at 400mm

buttonville20062224620copy.jpg


buttonville20062224624copy.jpg


I have also been on the hunt for a good Hawk image but this is the best I could do today :(

hawk20062224593copy.jpg


hawk20062224652copy.jpg


hawk20062224662copy.jpg


Lighting was poor at best but I needed the practice.

I finished my day with the Markham Snowy Owl. It was cloudy and just before sunset so by the last images I was up to 100iso.

snowy20062224680copy.jpg


snowy20062224711copy.jpg


snowy20062224714copy.jpg


Last shot at 1000iso. A dive towards dinner but he missed and went back to a lamp post
snowy20062224725copy.jpg


If only I could catch these birds on sunny days :(

Eric
 
I really like the photo of the snowy owl flying away from the camera, I find arc of its wings very majestic (and just cool).
 
looking good, I also like the owl flying away shot

Andy
 
Another great series Airic! You know how I love the "in flight" photos! Beautiful!
 
great series again airic, sounds like your having the same light problems as me at the mo!........bloody english weather :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom