What's new

Think Tank holster and lens changer

jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
1,481
Reaction score
328
Location
Dallas / Ft. Worth TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale are my ThinkTank Digital Holster 50 (v1) and my lens changer 50 (v1). They are both in "like new" condition and have only been used a half dozen times or so. I'm very happy with their performance, but I've decided to go with a SpiderPro holster instead.

Price for both is $55, which includes shipping and PP fees.

Below are some pictures I took with my phone. If you'd like more pictures and specific info on the products, see the links below. Please note, there are some very minor changes to the 2nd version of each item that's displayed on ThinkTank's website. Thanks for looking!

Digital Holster 50

Lens Changer 50










 
Last edited:
BUMP.

Check around to see other prices. Price drop to $75 shipped.

Retail together these go for about $115 plus shipping.
 
OK. Not seeing any movement on these. I really need these two items to find a new home.

I got onto the ThinkTank system in February. They are in "like new" condition.

Price for both is $55 shipped.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom