this cant be real

Romphotog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
watching planes land at sunset beach bar st maarten pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Is this real? I cant believe planes fly that low over that beach.
Isnt there heat, fumes, coming from the engines? Air pressure and the noise doesnt bother anyone? Sorry, I do feel this pic is faked.
NONE of the people on the ground seem to notice the plane at all.

BTW, where does it land anyway? The runway must be so close to the beach that the plane descends just 100 feet above the beach?
Nope, this pic is PS on acid.

That pic is photoshopped. There is noway they would allow a public beach next to a runway like that. Nice ps though lol

I can't remember if this one was real or not, BUT there are instances where planes land incredibly close to beaches and highways. I remember seeing on the news where a plane was landing so close to the highway it actually moved vehicles on the road!

I've been there many times on that plane... never understood who would want to sit there with all the noise and dirt, though there's only a plane every 15 - 20 minutes. After that is a 9 minute flight to St. Barth that will straighten your curlies... and the beach landing there is even crazier!

Definitely real, but there is no way I would want to park my car near there. I've seen a few pictures in the past that showed the landing gear way to close to the fence and cars.

Wow, i honestly didnt know anything like that existed! figured they wouldnt do that for the safety of the people/cars.

hahaha that is real I've been over there.

Its so real. lots of videos just like this too. Looks like fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
watching planes land at sunset beach bar st maarten pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Is this real? I cant believe planes fly that low over that beach.
Isnt there heat, fumes, coming from the engines? Air pressure and the noise doesnt bother anyone? Sorry, I do feel this pic is faked.
NONE of the people on the ground seem to notice the plane at all.

BTW, where does it land anyway? The runway must be so close to the beach that the plane descends just 100 feet above the beach?
Nope, this pic is PS on acid.

There is an old saying: "Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction."

Check out the location of the San Diego airport and what the approach to the main runway is like. People in downtown high rise buildings look down on landing airplanes as they go by.

Then checkout the approach to the main runway for the North Island Naval Air Station, it's right over the beach in Coronado. Then check out how many times Naval aircraft have landed short approaching Miramar Marine Air Station and wiped out cars on Interstate 15.

Check out the location of the San Diego airport and what the approach to the main runway is like. People in downtown high rise buildings look down on landing airplanes as they go by.

Then checkout the approach to the main runway for the North Island Naval Air Station, it's right over the beach in Coronado. Then check out how many times Naval aircraft have landed short approaching Miramar Marine Air Station and wiped out cars on Interstate 15.
The planes do come in awfully close to Downtown buildings and the hills while landing at San Diego airport.
For the NAS, those aircraft generally land coming over the harbor, and then take off towards the open ocean.
I can't recall any aircraft landing on I-15, and I drive it everyday. I do remember an F/18 landing in a nearby house, but not on the highway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back