mnmcote No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 254 Reaction score 174 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2014 #1 I got home from work and tossed the camera on a tripod from my porch to capture this evenings half moon. I love the craters... I think I want to crop this image with the moon off to the side next... Attachments Half Moon.webp 93.9 KB · Views: 94
I got home from work and tossed the camera on a tripod from my porch to capture this evenings half moon. I love the craters... I think I want to crop this image with the moon off to the side next...
sscarmack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 2,389 Reaction score 949 Location Sharpsville,PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2014 #2 I'd rotate it 90 degrees counter clockwise, would be trippy haha Very nice shot, I can't believe how close you got and kept details everywhere. Bravo!
I'd rotate it 90 degrees counter clockwise, would be trippy haha Very nice shot, I can't believe how close you got and kept details everywhere. Bravo!