This falls squarely in the WTF category

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was drinking on New Years eve, that's for sure. And this picture was after midnight during the Chicago fireworks display. I had no business handling my camera but I did... and I got this picture... and I have NO idea what caused this distortion.

IMG_2638.jpg

I think I drank myself into a time warp and managed to capture it on silicon.

Ls3D your name greatly fits this picture not looking at the 3 lol.

I took a similar pic in my living room one night. looks like time warping or something.

2550978785_a38125971e_b.jpg

when i saw this, i thought...he's playing with us..that looks like an image overlay.

now, i'm not sure as the 'zoom' explanation seems like a real possibility.
It is the zoom because i tried it a couple times already :p
IMG_7253Medium.jpg

Good detective work... I must have been drunk zooming. :)

The Photo Themes have a theme thread on "Zoomers and Shakers" ... zooming in during exposure is not new. Many of us have tried it - years ago already.
So yes, you created a cool photo here! Wow. It really shows that you must have been drunk alright :D. Or you're just telling us this and this photo makes us believe? ;)

The Photo Themes have a theme thread on "Zoomers and Shakers" ... zooming in during exposure is not new. Many of us have tried it - years ago already.
So yes, you created a cool photo here! Wow. It really shows that you must have been drunk alright :D. Or you're just telling us this and this photo makes us believe? ;)

I started photography in October/November-ish. So I think it's totally neat.

there is also a "trick" , rotate the camera body.

zooming is a long time technique; sometimes in connection with long exposures, which of course everyone has figured out what you did under the influence:sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back