The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Evening All:

Many visitors to my pond this week including 4 or 5 frogs. I shot one earlier with flash but decided to go with natural light this time.

ThisFrogsForYou.jpg

Lovely colours! I like where you put the focus: on his eyes! Just where it belongs.
This is not the only frog-thread, there has been another one the other day, now where is that one and who posted that photo?
I must alert our member "flofrog" to these threads, she just loves frogs!

Thank you very much you two:

I like frogs as well and ever since I put in a pond in my back yard I have had many a frog make there home here. :)

Very nice, he looks a little underfed for some reason, but it only helps the picture, perhaps you could clone in a little more leaf in the bottom right corner, the black triangle is a little distracting and it may make it a fuller picture with green everywhere?

tim

Lovely colours! I like where you put the focus: on his eyes! Just where it belongs.
This is not the only frog-thread, there has been another one the other day, now where is that one and who posted that photo?
I must alert our member "flofrog" to these threads, she just loves frogs!

I posted a thread titled "frogs" 1 page back.

Thanks for the alert!
WONDERFUL .... :thumbup:
Have to admit he is super handsom and sooooooooooo green!!!! Love it!

Thanks for posting this and thanks to LaFoto for the alert. Glad I didn`t miss this.

flofrog.

Most reactions

Back