JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #2 i really like that last one, very abstract and just cool looking...
shaner TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2006 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Feb 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 JTHphoto said: i really like that last one, very abstract and just cool looking... Click to expand... Really? my fav is the second one. thanks!
JTHphoto said: i really like that last one, very abstract and just cool looking... Click to expand... Really? my fav is the second one. thanks!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Feb 6, 2006 #4 i agree, the last one is awesome.
B bobaab TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2005 Messages 196 Reaction score 0 Location Park Ridge, IL/West Lafayette, IN Feb 6, 2006 #5 im not gonna discriminate..I think they are all cool! what is that btw?
shaner TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2006 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Feb 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 its just a glass sphere with some air bubbles blown in with some green substance. costed like 400 bucks! I dunno its my uncles, hes into that crap I just thought it'd be nice to shoot
its just a glass sphere with some air bubbles blown in with some green substance. costed like 400 bucks! I dunno its my uncles, hes into that crap I just thought it'd be nice to shoot
Unimaxium TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2004 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 22 Location Northeastern University, originally from Philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #7 Nice shots. I think that last one would have made a neat shot for the macro guessing game in the Photo Themes forum.
Nice shots. I think that last one would have made a neat shot for the macro guessing game in the Photo Themes forum.
cjoe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2006 Messages 142 Reaction score 3 Location Newcastle, Australia Feb 6, 2006 #8 shame the last one isn't very sharp
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2006 #9 #2 for me. Great shot. Eric