What's new

This is what i turn to in my hour of need

x highhand17

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
332
Reaction score
5
154uira.jpg
 
Oh.
Erm...
Erm...
I must be too old to understand this...
I think it is to play computer games? (I have kids your age, but they don't have anything like this).
 
yes, yes it is video games...

the only thing worth playing on a Gamecube is Smash Bros. and good god is it worth playing on.
 
I like the shot and title too! I can see a good photo theme here...
 
I got one of these too! But my favourite game on it is the Zelda series! Can't wait for the next one!!!!
 
spako said:
I got one of these too! But my favourite game on it is the Zelda series! Can't wait for the next one!!!!
The most recent one (with the cell-shading) was sub-par, in my opinion. Super smash bros is definetly worth playing though.

About the photo: the DOF is very nicely controlled. Good idea, great execution, and looks like it could be a nice start to a series.
 
Haha guess what
GoM
the only game i play is smash bros haha
 
After an really bad day I normally turn to this
wine.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom