What's new

This mornings breakfast... the Ibuprofen, not the beer

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
626
Reaction score
25
Location
Colorado
...... yah.... I had a little fun last night.

Thenightsummarized.jpg
 
Uh-oh! :shock:

Very much fun last night -- only little this morning?
How I like light and DOF going together with your little still life set-up!
Too cool.
You can't have felt toooooooooo miserable if you were able to set all this up. Good! :D
 
Me too. I called in sick today.

Nice pic.
 
looks like you had a good time, oh ya, cool shot
 
haha! nice shot! great colors and dof! who needs chasers when you have ibuprofen :confused:

:thumbup::thumbup:
 
Thanks everyone - looking at it now though, I wish I would've spilled some of the pills onto the table..... oh well.

LaFoto, yah, maybe I didn't feel as bad as everyone else but the Ibuprofen was definitely in order before we even thought about eggs!

AIRIC - cold... riiiiiiight..... *cough* *cough* *wink* *wink* - hehe just kidding!
 
I'd like to see the pills spilled out too, though I like the shot you have now too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom