cash70

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
44-WashingtonMonument-Mod2.jpg

45-WashingtonMonument-Mod.jpg

46-WashingtonMonument-Mod.jpg

Great reflection and colour how early did you have to get up for this?

Ab$olut said:
Great reflection and colour how early did you have to get up for this?

Thanks! Is a good thing that summer is over...I don't have to be on location seting up at 4:30 or 5:00 AM. Sunrise wasn't until 6:58 this morning. :)

Simon said:
Gret shots, I prefer the first one, very dramatic sky

Thanks for the kind comment!

chris82 said:
excellent work,but i think you should have let the sun come up untill it was half the length of the monument

Yes...I agree. Unfortunately the photos did not come out as good. And the time I had to pull it off was very limited. Since it was cloudy the sky started looking really bad very fast.

DSC_0089.jpg

Nice shots, Cash.

Are you from around DC? I was downtown just last night riding around with a few hooligans.

That first one is the best! No doubt.
Highly dramatic sky. Most intense colours ... and a very, very cool location! Wow.
To witness and see the whole process is fun, too, but of the four, the first will stay the best (in my mind)!

chris82 said:
i like it(belive it or not)maybe you could play around with it in photoshop?

I'm not too good with photoshop, but I will give it a try.

midget patrol said:
Nice shots, Cash.

Are you from around DC? I was downtown just last night riding around with a few hooligans.

Thanks! I live in Falls Church. So I go into DC on a regular basis to shot around. Looking forward to hit the Shenandoah area next month.

LaFoto said:
That first one is the best! No doubt.
Highly dramatic sky. Most intense colours ... and a very, very cool location! Wow.
To witness and see the whole process is fun, too, but of the four, the first will stay the best (in my mind)!

Thanks!

great shots, really enjoyed these, my only suggestion would be to try including the entire monument in the relflection... :thumbup:

Thanks "JTHphoto"! I did not notice it until now. I will keep that in mind.

Most reactions

Back