This page has the worst spam

It's an iPhone running safari. There's no malware. That's the point of using an iPhone. This is the only place I've ever seen it.

Sorry, but you're incorrect. Malware is everywhere.

Remove mobfree.click redirect virus from iPhone and iPad

Yes, read that yourself. It's the website's fault with the ads it is serving. Like I said. Not my browser having anything wrong.

This is not the TPF's fault. This is the hacker stirred up trouble. Happens everywhere in including government's system and large companies.

It's an iPhone running safari. There's no malware. That's the point of using an iPhone. This is the only place I've ever seen it.

Yes, read that yourself. It's the website's fault with the ads it is serving. Like I said. Not my browser having anything wrong.

This is not the TPF's fault. This is the hacker stirred up trouble. Happens everywhere in including government's system and large companies.

There is no 'hacker'. It's in the JavaScript of the ads they are running.

no issues here on my android phone on either Firefox OR chrome.

There is no 'hacker'. It's in the JavaScript of the ads they are running.

Why don't you just clear the cache and history from Safari, and reboot your iPhone.

It is unauthorized ad created by hacker. The TPF has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
"Why don't you just clear the cache and history from Safari, and reboot your iPhone."

I can't speak for orljustin, but I've done this several times over the past few months and it didn't help. And yes, I'm up to date with iOS. The only way I can find to stop these pop ups is to disallow cookies as I said above. Whether it's a problem with this website directly or caused by something else, it is pretty annoying.

I can't speak for orljustin, but I've done this several times over the past few months and it didn't help

I use android devices phone and table, so I can't speak directly about the Apple, but I do know that Safari operates similar to Chrome in respect to the Sync function. These pop up adware viruses gave me a royal PITA, until I realized that if I ever got one I had to follow the same procedure on "every" device that was linked to sync or it would reinfect me again. I haven't had another one in a few months now, so fingers crossed, that I cleared them all.

Ah thanks for that, I hadn't thought about them being linked like that. I will try to clear out both my phone and the iPad now. As it is right now, I can be logged in here for a max of about 15 minutes before a pop up shows up. Hopefully clearing both will eliminate that issue, thank you!

I can't speak for orljustin, but I've done this several times over the past few months and it didn't help

I use android devices phone and table, so I can't speak directly about the Apple, but I do know that Safari operates similar to Chrome in respect to the Sync function. These pop up adware viruses gave me a royal PITA, until I realized that if I ever got one I had to follow the same procedure on "every" device that was linked to sync or it would reinfect me again. I haven't had another one in a few months now, so fingers crossed, that I cleared them all.

@BlackSheep be aware that some of them can be a real pain. One in paticular took several times clearing all the devices before I got rid of it. I also now run Malware antivirus on all devices.

I had the same thing happen to me on my iPad. I just installed an ad-blocker and it got rid of it for me. That is odd that it keeps popping up on this website.

I find it problematic on the computer til I log in. It's the worst for intrusive (?) ads of any site I use (not sure how to describe). I think I posted about it a long time ago but it continues - I have to log in fast!

Ad-blocker FTW. I don't worry about ads on any site.

@BlackSheep be aware that some of them can be a real pain. One in paticular took several times clearing all the devices before I got rid of it. I also now run Malware antivirus on all devices.

Thanks, and yep this is a real pain indeed. I've tried clearing both devices simultaneously a few times, but now the pop ups have increased from showing up after about 20 minutes with cookies enabled, to within a couple of minutes. Still only happens here on the photo forum; if I'm on other forums I have no issues.

I've seen other people mention ad blockers, but since this is the only website where I'm having trouble I have not taken the time to investigate that.

Just wanted to say thanks smoke665 for trying to help!

Most reactions

Back