Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
006-4.jpg

See it bigger here

Oh. No doubt :lol: ... it has "VALUE" !

Very grainy! But still cool :)

interesting.

what is it?

Ah, haha. You actually went and shot some macros of it. Well done, sir. I like the composition of this one.

I dunno if I like the quality of the grain, though. You say it's film? I thought only digital noise was blue and yellow. Hmm.

I love good graininess sometimes, but I think only B&W shots make graininess work well.

Anyway, good stuff!

Ah, haha. You actually went and shot some macros of it. Well done, sir. I like the composition of this one.

I dunno if I like the quality of the grain, though. You say it's film? I thought only digital noise was blue and yellow. Hmm.

I love good graininess sometimes, but I think only B&W shots make graininess work well.

Anyway, good stuff!

It's a weird combination of the two actually, My scanner has drawbacks, that can be expected for the price I paid for it. Those draw backs are somewhat wonkey greens and noisey blacks. Both can be minimized but I did not really see a need on this one. I can see it in the black at the bottom but it's nothing compaired to what some of my night shots have done :lol: so I let it go.

I sorta like this. I dont know why, and that bothers me. But I like this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back