This photo is terrible

@ben: These things live in a burrow, underground. All you have to do is step on the wrong place. o_O

Mark

Harmless or not, I think I would keep my distance from that thing, lol!

I don't know.....That might be way to graphic for the beginners forum.

After all, another beginners thread is 7 pages long, in large part because of clothed, albeit large, teenaged breasts. :scratch:
Link? :lol: ...Just kidding. Unless you have it open in another tab or something... :lmao:

Look for the thread with 1k+ views...hard to miss haha.

This shot is cool i HATE not having all the time in the world to get the perfect shot...

Way cool man! I read that entire Wikipedia article....that is super-cool! I have never seen a wasp that big!

On a trip to NYC one time my ex was driving and I was in the passenger seat...one of these Godzilla-fighting monsters flew in the open window and landed on my crotch. I very nearly **** myself on the spot at looking down and seeing a 4-inch yellow-jacket looking thing sitting right on top of the most sensitive area of my body.

Suffice to say I handled the problem like a man. I screamed loudly in a 12 year old cheerleader's voice, told my ex not to look (so we wouldn't careen off the nearby cliff), picked up a shirt from the back seat and promptly brushed it off as if it were made of nuclear plutonium. Then I sent a text message to about 20 friends telling them of my close encounter and brush with death.

:cool:

Most reactions

Back